2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Site, certain types of information may be collected. This includes but is not limited to:
- Email Address: We collect your email address when you create an account.
- Plan Information: Details of the licensing plan you choose is also collected.
- Referral Information: We obtain any referral information when you visit the Site in order to compensate our affiliates.
We may also collect other information regarding your use of our Site, such as the pages you visit or the actions you take on the website.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use collected information to manage your account, provide you with services, enhance our services, and share updates on new product releases, among other reasons. We NEVER sell your personal information to third parties or use it to spam you with irrelevant offers.
We may use your email address to send you updates about our product via an email marketing platform. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt-out by following the unsubscribe link in our emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell or share your personal information with third-parties unless it’s necessary to provide our services, comply with law, protect our rights, or as part of a business transfer.
We adopt reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
8. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
9. CONTACT US
This policy was last updated on 17 October, 2023.